I Heart Hyderabad

As I sit in front of my laptop to "Code" on a rainy Thursday morning, I can't help but recall my Hyderabad trip. I can see why the city was chosen by the nawabs to be called the Nawabon ka shehar.
This was the first time I was visiting Hyderabad and in just 3 days, I fell in love with the city. The weather, the people, the culture the cuisine- I've made them all my own. 💕

Chowmahala palace

The grandiose of, be it, the Golkonda fort or the Chowmahala Palace or even the tombs for that matter, this city was well built by the royals.
The Mecca Masjid is a different level of beautiful altogether.


Qutb Shahi Tombs

Golkonda Fort

Mecca Masjid
All said, I think the government has let them down, as such beautiful heritage sites with intricate architecture are not well maintained, especially the Charminar- the signature of Hyderabad.

Charminar

And lets not forget their cuisine. To-die-For! The Hyderabadi Biryani,Gulfaham Kabab and Badami Kund ( must have 😍)  at Chichas (Servers Authentic Hyderabadi Cuisine), the Butter chicken and Peshawari Murgh at Punjabi affair, the Pathar Ka Ghost at Firewater Kitchen and Bar, I think I should stop there as I'm salivating just by writing about it! The night life too, is pretty good... amazing pubs & clubs like Over The Moon Brew Co. (OTM Brew co.), Firewater Kitchen & bar & Pier 33 are some of the must visit places to experience Hyderabad Night life.

Firewater Kitchen & Bar

Chichas!!

Now, lets talk about my favorite thing- souvenirs!! I make sure I always bring back souvenirs from the place I visit. The one thing you should not come back from Hyderabad without is of course- the ever famous Hyderabadi pearls & a few boxes of Karachi Biscuits 😋

Authentic Hyderabadi Pearl earrings!

Like all good things, this tour also came to an end. But would definitely visit n number of times just for their food!


And now, back to routine!

SAVE ME!!!

Neantha Vaz

No comments:

Post a Comment