A Hyderabad Restaurant and food Guide

In my last post, I summarised my visit to hyderabad in the best way i could. If you havent read it, do read it here ->I Heart Hyderabad! Here is a detailed post of the restaurants I visited, Hyderabad food deserves a separate post. Exclusively for the Foodies!

Hyderabad is famous for 3 things- Forts, pearls and Food!! And anyone who has visited hyderabad will agree that the food is the best among the three. The Nawabs & Nizams of Hyderabad sure wanted every aspect of their life to be royal- including their food. And here I was, In the Nawabon Ka shehar, eating like a nawabzadi :)

Chichas:
This is a MUST visit restaurant. I had actually heard about their Pathar ka Gosht and so made up my mind to try their food. Unfortuantely for me, they serve Pathar Ka Gosht only after 8pm. Disappointed, I ordered for a garlic murgh, Gulfaham Kabab, Chikcken Biryani and Talawa Kabab. none of the dishes disappointed but the 2 dishes stole that stole the show are- Mutton Shikampur and the dessert- Badami Kund 😍😋! This is one restaurant I cant wait to visit again and ofcourse try more dishes.

Chicken Biryani with Talawa Gosht!
Over The Moon Brew co.
Popularly known as OTM Brew co. locally, this is a newly opened Brew pub! And yes I was happy with this Place. I had the White High beer which was wheat beer and was sweet, just as I like my beer. We ordered Irani murgh, a Pizza, Peri-Peri Prawns in Wasabi Mayo and Mixed sauce Penne Pasta. Again, I was not at all disappointed with this place, be it the ambience, the service, the beer or the food. 🍻

Brewing Beer :)

Beer with Peri Peri prawn with wasabi mayo
Paradise:
After sightseeing, we were too tired to go out and eat.We got Biryani delivered from the very famous- Paradise. But we were left a bit disappointed as the Biryani did not live upto our expectations, or maybe the outlet from where we ordered was not good enough!. Yes, I can say that Paradise is slightly over hyped. 😐

Paradise Special Chicken Biryani.
FireWater Kitchen and Bar:
Beautiful ambience, excellent service and food was top notch! Tawa Fish that was perfectly cooked, Butter garlic Prawns- A little extra butter would'nt hurt :P and Finally, it was here that I had- Perfectly spiced Pathar Ka Gosht that would just melt in ones mouth 😍!! To drink- Green apple Martini! If you like the flavour of Green apple, do sip this! 🍸


Green apple Martini

Crispy corn and Pathar ka Gosht! 😍
Punjabi affair:
From the time I landed in Hyderabad, a friend of mine who lives there was forcing me to visit this place. I insisted that I will only have authentic Hyderabadi Cuisine. He managed to convince me otherwise and took me to Punjabi Affair in Kondapur! Yes, I admit my defeat Mr Tushar! This place is amazing!! The best Butter chicken😋, the best murgh patiala😍, the best Paneer Lahori, the best Chaas, the best Lassi the best Cheese Garlic naan, yes, and even the best Fresh Lime soda. Did I not mention Missi roti? OHH! thats because it needs a special mention. I was amazed at how a simple missi roti💗😋 could be loved as much as I love it now! and to top it all, there are quirky sayings written all over the restaurant that will keep you entertained.💃 Do visit!

Punjabis... is this true? 😛

Missi Roti with Butter chicken and Murgh Patiala!

As I was writing this, I was salivating. It is by far the best culinary experience I have ever had! I missed Shah Ghouse 😐 (Hyderabadi's , Please don't judge me) . I wouldn't mind visiting all these restaurants a million times!  Some one Please sponsor 😅😛 (yeah, average salaried techie here 😒)!!! 
I'm done overwhelming my self with food, need to diet now.... Naaaa, Just kidding! 😅

Neantha Vaz

No comments:

Post a Comment